Yes, you can. We partner with Western Union (WU) to provide money transfer service across our branches in Australia.

To send/receive money through WU, pay a visit to one of our locations and ask for Western Union service.

IMPORTANT: You need to present a correct WU's Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) at the counter with a valid photo ID e.g driver license, passport, photocard in order for us to do the payout of WU transaction.